Eat Cleaner, Fruit + Vegetable Wash Concentrate, 4 oz (Discontinued Item)
By Eat Cleaner
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 2x Concentrate Formula
- All Natural Food Wash
- Significantly More Effective than Water in Removing Pesticides Wax & Surface Contaminants
- Inhibits Browning & Keeps Produce Fresher, Longer
- Safely Cleans Cutting Surfaces
- 100% Natural and Safe Ingredients
- Made with Kosher Certified Ingredients
Pour entire 4 oz bottle of Eat Cleaner 2x Concentrate Fruit+ Vegetable Wash Refill into empty 8 oz bottle of Eat Cleanser Fruit + Vegetable Wash. Fill to top with filtered water. Shake thoroughly before use.
Water, citric acid, sodium citrate (naturally derived from citrus fruit), sea salt, vegetable glycerin, calcium ascorbate (antioxidant), natural vegetable cleanser.
iHerb Customer Reviews
cleanse all the dirts really well from veges and fruits. small but strong so it makes a perfect item for someone living in a small place...
I wipe my veggies with this before eating them... the "greasy" texture disappears on apples, I guess it's a good sign!
Cleans Fruits Well
Posted by limango on Nov 12, 2014
My colleague and I ordered this to give it a try, she used to not wash her fruits and veg with any cleaning agents, now I think she can't live without using this for her fruits. She commented that the usual residue left on her blueberries after a normal water rinse is now gone by using this wash.
Posted by 4709172654022837748 on Mar 10, 2014
Works great and I feel much better about getting some non organic fruits and veggies when I have this to clean them with
The best of all
Posted by Reviewer2685485 on Oct 03, 2012
This is the best one you can get our there.
Posted by Reviewer3337761 on Jan 18, 2012
i really liked this product