Eat Cleaner, Grab 'N Go, Eat Cleaner, Fruit + Vegetable Wipes, 40 Wipes (Discontinued Item)
By Eat Cleaner
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Safely Cleans Everything That Touches Your Food
- No Rinsing Necessary
- All Natural Food Wash
- Also Cleans Utensils & Hands
- 40 Biodegradable Cloths
Think Before You Bite!
Significantly more effective than water in removing pesticides, wax & surface contaminants that can carry bacteria. Also, keeps produce fresher, longer + safely cleans cutting surfaces, utensils, even hands.
You always wash your hands before you eat, but do you effectively wash your food? Take food safety matters into your own hands with Eat Cleaner, lab tested and proven to remove unwanted residues. Make it a habit! Effectively wipes away pesticides, waxes and dirt that can carry bacteria from fruit & vegetables in a flash. Make it a habit, every time you eat.
Before you Bite! Remove towelette. Wipe all areas of firm fleshed fresh fruit and vegetables until clean. For leafy greens, herbs and soft fruit use Eat Cleaner Produce Spray. Enjoy at home and on-the-go!
It is a violation of violations of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Flip open flap. Remove lid by pulling upward.
- Pull up corner of center sheet through flap opening - Do not push finger through opening.
- Replace lid and pull wipe out at an angle. The next sheet pops up automatically.
- When finished, close lid on top of lid to retain moisture.
100% Natural + Safe Ingredients: Purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate (naturally derived from citrus fruit), sea salt, vegetable glycerin.
iHerb Customer Reviews
wipes remove dirt and wax from the fruit well. there is a light salty taste on the surface of the fruit because of a salt in the tissues. however, this does not spoil the taste. I hope, fruits and vegetables really are better cleaned up and I'll calm to give it to my baby and eat by myself.