Eclectic Institute, Berry Tart Cherry Pow-der, 5.1 oz (144 g)9 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.51 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37124
- UPC Code: 023363371242
- Package Quantity: 5.1 oz (144 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 5.6 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"—Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh whole raw food.
- Only the water is removed.
- For inflammation support of the joints & muscles.
- Helps maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- Made from montmorency pitted tart cherries.
- POW-ders are an efficient delivery system designed for maximum bioavailability of whole raw food.
- The micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients, something that chewing does not always accomplish.
- Rich in naturally occurring anthocyanin pigments.
- All the great flavor you expect from real fruit.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in its fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Add the powder to water or juice. Use 1-2 tablespoons 3-4 times per day.
Celery is often used in conjunction with tart cherry.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Protect from moisture and high temperature.
|Serving Size: 2 tbs (9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Ingredients:||Amount Per Serving|
|Raw freeze-dried tart Cherry Fruit (Prunus cerasus)||4.4 g|
|Raw freeze-dried Blackberry Fruit (Rubus fruticosus)||4.0 g|
|Raw freeze-dried Stinging Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica)||0.6 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
When I opened the bottle there were bugs in it... dead ones. Seeing about a refund!
Mine arrived just fine, tastes goods, mixes ok, but it's a bit clumpy inside the jar so I had to mix it up well. I think I'll buy it again though. So far so good.