Eclectic Institute, Bilberry POW-der, Raw, 3.2 oz (90 g)7 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37936
- UPC Code: 023363379361
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.5 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- "Let Food be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- A Dietary Supplement
- Plant Originated Wellness
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- The Classic eye health herb.
- 130 mg of Anthocyanins per serving. Equal to 520 mg of 25% anthocyanin standardized extract (typically 6 capsules).
- A serving of bilberry pow-der contains all the anthocyanins of a standardized extract plus the complete array of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals & other nutrients.
- Numerous studies have shown that bilberry improves visual acuity.
- One of nature's top antioxidant fruits, bilberry is also high in fiber and vitamin C.
- Bilberry protects the brain and other organs from oxidative stress.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a berry in it's fresh form.
- We start and end with whole, raw food.
Add the powder to water or juice & shake or blend well. Use 2 tsp 1-3 times per day.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Freeze-dried, wildcrafted Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit||3,000 mg|
|Average assay of 4.3% anthocyanins.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Like the powder form to experience the sweetness.The humble bilberry not only helps your night vision, but also increases healthy circulation in your eye’s tiny capillaries and gives you optimum support for your retina and surrounding eye tissues.
This product is more effective in making my eyes clearer compared to Blueberry. When I was on blueberry supplement, my eyes got back to being blurry and realized that it did not have the same positive effect as bilberry. I also feel that my veins were healthier using this product.