Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37942
- UPC Code: 023363379422
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.2 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.06
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole black raspberries [ground seeds included].
- Promotes digestive tract health.
- Helps maintain healthy oral, esophagus, colon & rectal tissues.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory and oxidative stress compound in the modulation of gene expression in the mucosal lining.
- Induces protective modulation of gene expression in mucosal cells.
- Enhances Phase 2 detoxification in liver.
- Supplies rich source of antioxidant and antimutagens including dark purple cyanidin-3-glycosides and ellagic acid that is higher in ground seeds.
- More antioxidant [ORAC] activity (2-3X), phenolics (1.5-2X), and anthocyanins (3.5-9X) than blackberries, marion berries, boysenberries and red raspberries.
- Provides healthful fiber, nutrients (Vit. E, folic acid & calcium) and phytochemicals (quercetin, ferulic acid & beta-sitosterol).
- We custom freeze-dry and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in its fresh form.
Add it by the spoonful to water, juice or smoothies and mix well. Sprinkle it liberally on yogurt, toast or cereals. For best results for an on-the-go drink, measure 8 oz. or more of water or juice into a closeable container, then add a teaspoon of powder to the liquid and shake well.
1 tsp ~ six 300 mg capsules
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinued use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Raw freeze-dried, whole black raspberry (rubus occidentalis) fruit [including ground seeds].|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I previously took the Black Raspberry capsules.. I love this powder! Tastes great mixed with pineapple juice and sprite.. yum!
Black raspberry contains many antioxidants that help fight free radicals that disturb the cell's DNA. It may prevent oesophageal cancer!