Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.87|
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole black raspberries [ground seeds included].
- Promotes digestive tract health.
- Helps maintain healthy oral, esophagus, colon & rectal tissues.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory and oxidative stress compound in the modulation of gene expression in the mucosal lining.
- Induces protective modulation of gene expression in mucosal cells.
- Enhances Phase 2 detoxification in liver.
- Supplies rich source of antioxidant and antimutagens including dark purple cyanidin-3-glycosides and ellagic acid that is higher in ground seeds.
- More antioxidant [ORAC] activity (2-3X), phenolics (1.5-2X), and anthocyanins (3.5-9X) than blackberries, marion berries, boysenberries and red raspberries.
- Provides healthful fiber, nutrients (Vit. E, folic acid & calcium) and phytochemicals (quercetin, ferulic acid & beta-sitosterol).
- We custom freeze-dry and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in its fresh form.
Add it by the spoonful to water, juice or smoothies and mix well. Sprinkle it liberally on yogurt, toast or cereals. For best results for an on-the-go drink, measure 8 oz. or more of water or juice into a closeable container, then add a teaspoon of powder to the liquid and shake well.
1 tsp ~ six 300 mg capsules
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinued use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Raw freeze-dried, whole black raspberry (rubus occidentalis) fruit [including ground seeds].|
beats the capsules!
Best berry for me right now
Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015
There's a whirlywind of research around this berry at the moment for good reason. All berries are fantastic, each have their properties that add to health and wellbeing. This one is extra special : )
Very Good ...
Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015
... but very costly. The only reason I ordered this was because it was a "short-expiry" item that was greatly reduced in price. Probably not re-ordering - will be trying NUTRIFRUIT brand of black raspberry powder as that is much less costly.
Good but to expensive
Posted by 5000866453519518097 on Dec 08, 2014
Very tasty, but too expensive. Still, very good!
Excellent product - great antioxidant - may prevent cancer!
Posted by Reviewer1679903 on May 02, 2013
Black raspberry contains many antioxidants that help fight free radicals that disturb the cell's DNA. It may prevent oesophageal cancer!