Eclectic Institute, Blackberry Fruit, 480 mg, 90 Veggie Caps1 Review
Expiration Date: Mar 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ECL-30966
- UPC Code: 023363309665
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but the water.
- The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of blackberries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.
- Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
- Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in it's fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
2 capsules 2-4 times per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule).
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving|
|Freeze-dried, Oregon grown Blackberry (Rubus fruiticosus) fruit||960 mg|