Eclectic Institute, Blackberry Fruit, 480 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
Priced together: $18.11 Priced separately: $20.11
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but the water.
- The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of blackberries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.
- Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
- Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in it's fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
2 capsules 2-4 times per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule).
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving|
|Freeze-dried, Oregon grown Blackberry (Rubus fruiticosus) fruit||960 mg|