Eclectic Institute, Blackberry POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)14 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.18 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37615
- UPC Code: 023363376155
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.7 x 5.1 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.15
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but the water.
- Healthy. Tasty. Instant.
- Blackberries are powerful antioxidants. In a recent study of over 1000 common foods, blackberries weighed-in with the highest antioxidant activity per serving of any food.
- The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of black berries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.
- Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
- Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in it's fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
- Quick and easy to prepare. Mix, drink and rinse.
Add it by the spoonful to water, juice or smoothies and mix well. Sprinkle it liberally on yogurt, toast or cereals. For best results for an on-the-go drink measure 8 oz. or more of water or juice into a closeable container, then add a tablespoon of powder to the liquid and shake well.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (6 g)|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Freeze-dried, Oregon grown Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) fruit|
|The #1 antioxidant fruit based upon serving size|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS SOON AS I WAKE UP...WHEN MY STOMACH IS EMPTY SO I GET THE GOOD BENEFITS OF THE ANTIOXIDANTS, MY SKIN LOOKS MUCH MORE VIBRANT!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...
It is very rare and expensive berry where I live, so I decided to buy it from Eclectic. I use it with natural yogurt, coconut flakes, sesame seeds and linseed. It is delicious meal for me in the morning. I believe that I am getting all the benefits from healthy eating. I can't write particular results, because I am using various healthy stuff.