Eclectic Institute, Cayenne, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Grain-Free Alcohol
- Since 1982
- Herbal Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Capsicum Annuum Fruit
- 250 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- Full Strength
- Organic Alcohol
Shake well: mix 15-30 drops in water; take 1-3 times daily.
Dried cayenne fruit 90,000 HU (Capsicum annuum), organic, grain-free alcohol content: 70-80%, filtered water. Dry herb strength: 1:4 (250 mg/ml).
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Store upright. Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I read in a doctor book that if he had to choose one single herb this would be the one. I also agree as a user. You can really feel it working. lol. I have been using 15 drops on orange juice. Stir well to disolve. I like the alcohol used to keep it fresh (as customery for herbal products presented in liquid form), instead of other chemicals, preservatives. If concerned with that (much less than what is in a glass of wine (good for you!)). Then put it on a hot tea and let the alcohol evaporate. Voila in 5 min you get the alcohol free version. There is always someone to complain. It seems this is helping the digestive system flush out well as I had quite a few bowel movements within 48 hours. I like that already.