Eclectic Institute, Elderberry Instant Immune Pow-der, 2.11 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- "Let Food be Your Medicine and Medicine be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Swishing this delightfully flavored traditional beverage in the mouth before swallowing is the quickest way to start the immune response.
- Wild-grown elder enhanced with larix, spices and antioxidant-rich blackberries.
- Quick and easy to prepare. Mix, drink, rinse.
- High in flavonoids, anthocyanins and high molecular weight polysaccharides.
- Ginger and cloves are traditionally combined with elderberry for a whole body synergistic action and a warming spiciness.
- Harvested by hand in the Pacific Northwest to ensure peak activity and flavor.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in it's fresh form.
- No added sugars, fillers, preservatives or alcohol.
1-2 teaspoonfuls 3-4 times per day.
Children: 1/2-1 teaspoonfuls 2-4 times per day.
For best results, measure 3 or more ounces of hot or cold water or juice into a closeable container, then add 1-2 teaspoons of powder to the liquid and shake well.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (2 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Wild harvested Freeze-dried Elderberry (Sambucus nigra ssp. cerulea) fruit||1,020 mg|
|Freeze-dried Blackberry (Rubus fruiticosus) fruit||574 mg|
|Larix (Larix occidentalis) arabinogalactan||360 mg|
|Freeze-dried Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) rhizome||40 mg|
|Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud||6 mg|