Eclectic Institute, Elderberry Instant Immune Pow-der, 2.11 oz (60 g)2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37614
- UPC Code: 023363376148
- Package Quantity: 2.11 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 4.5 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- "Let Food be Your Medicine and Medicine be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Swishing this delightfully flavored traditional beverage in the mouth before swallowing is the quickest way to start the immune response.
- Wild-grown elder enhanced with larix, spices and antioxidant-rich blackberries.
- Quick and easy to prepare. Mix, drink, rinse.
- High in flavonoids, anthocyanins and high molecular weight polysaccharides.
- Ginger and cloves are traditionally combined with elderberry for a whole body synergistic action and a warming spiciness.
- Harvested by hand in the Pacific Northwest to ensure peak activity and flavor.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in it's fresh form.
- No added sugars, fillers, preservatives or alcohol.
1-2 teaspoonfuls 3-4 times per day.
Children: 1/2-1 teaspoonfuls 2-4 times per day.
For best results, measure 3 or more ounces of hot or cold water or juice into a closeable container, then add 1-2 teaspoons of powder to the liquid and shake well.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (2 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Wild harvested Freeze-dried Elderberry (Sambucus nigra ssp. cerulea) fruit||1,020 mg|
|Freeze-dried Blackberry (Rubus fruiticosus) fruit||574 mg|
|Larix (Larix occidentalis) arabinogalactan||360 mg|
|Freeze-dried Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) rhizome||40 mg|
|Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud||6 mg|
iHerb Customer Reviews