Eclectic Institute, Feverfew, 125 mg, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fresh Upgrade
- Potency Proven
- Since 1982
- Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Dietary Supplement
- 0.1 - 0.2% Parthenolide
- US Grown
- Raw, Vegan
- Whole Herb
- No Fillers
- 100% Kosher
Concentrated 3 1/2 X by Freeze-Drying
Freeze-drying keeps the plants' nutrients in the same balance as found in nature by gently removing only the water. From farm to bottle, we use naturopathic wisdom and innovative processes to create exceptional products. We organically grow or sustainably wildcraft herbs that are harvested at peak potency, and then freeze-dried in-house. The closest thing to an herb picked fresh from your garden. Nothing added and no extracts - simply whole herbs.
1-3 capsules per day.
Established levels of active marker compounds with NO standardized extracts, fillers, preservatives or other adulterants.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Freeze-dried Feverfew flower and leaf (Tanacetum parthenium)||125 mg||*|
|Parthenolide||0.13 - 0.25 mg||*|
|Average assay verified at time of manufacture.
* Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great to downregulate your 5 ht2a serotonin receptor. It makes them less sensitive. So now I don't feel very depressed.
I got this feverfew for headaches, but it didn't help me too much for that. But it really brought down my blood pressure, so I am continuing to take it daily. This brand in particular must be more consistent in dosage, when I switched brands, my blood pressure went up again.