Eclectic Institute, Flavogenomic POW-der, Quercetin/Flavonoid Complete Spectrum, 3.2 oz (90 g)3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37927
- UPC Code: 023363379279
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.5 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.13
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- A diverse combination of foods high in quercetin glycosides and related flavonoids for vascular health, antioxidant and immune support.
- This powder is designed from whole foods to contain every major class of flavonoid and their precursors including flavonols, flavones, flavanones, flavan-3-ols and isoflavones.
- While quercetin, a flavonol, is the most well known and well studied of the flavonoid family, many other members of this important class of phytochemicals are also found in this POW-der including apigenin, hesperidin, luteolin, catechin and genistein.
- Quercetin in its naturally occuring glycosidic forms is much better absorbed than isolated quercetin.
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh, whole, raw food.
- The microporous and micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole, raw food.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in its' fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Add the powder to water or juice & shake or blend well. Use 2 teaspoons 1-2 times per day. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Raw Freeze-dried organic Grape w/skins & seeds (vitis vinifera c.v. pinot gris)||0.75 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried organic Red Apple (Malus domestica)||0.75 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried organic Lemon w/peel (Citrus limon)||0.6 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried organic Parsley leaf (Petroselinum crispum)||0.3 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried organic Kale (Brassica oleraceae)||0.3 g|
|Raw Freeze-dried organic Alfalfa flowering tops (Medicago sativa)||0.3 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this product because I read that Quercetin was good for treating allergic skin reactions, which I suffer very often, but I cannot say I saw any relevant improvement. Nevertheless, the taste is good and the product seems to be of good quality.
I was big believer and supporter of Eclectic Institute, but with this particular product I don't know what to say. I don't know why but I am feeling like chemic taste in it :( I know the taste of all of these products separately, so I don't know how I am feeling chemic taste with their combination? I still want to believe that I am wrong and I am getting all the benefits keeping consuming it. But I know for sure, it is first and last try of this particular Flavogenomic complex. Sorry.