Eclectic Institute, Organic, Gotu Kola, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.78|
- Herbal Extract
- A Dietary Supplement
- Centella Asiatica
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
(shake well before using) Mix 15-30 drops in warm water and take this tea 1-3 times daily.
Fresh, organic gotu kola (centella asiatica) leaf.
Organic alcohol content: 34%.
Dry herb strength 1:4.
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Gotu Kola and Skin Health
Gotu Kola- I got this for Cognitive / Concentration
Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Dec 17, 2015
Well I've taken this for almost two months along with Fish Oil and Its help me retain a bit more, and stay a little more focused. You'll never stay focused when you're working on subjects that you could give a rats A&$!! about.. But give it a try, it will take about 6 weeks..
I was looking for a supplement that would help sharpen my mind in the afternoon... this did not work as well as I had hoped.
mind and spirit
Posted by 4901146529471613747 on Dec 01, 2012
Gotu Kola give calm energy and the ability to think more clearly.
Balsam for the nervous system
Posted by Reviewer2267273 on Feb 28, 2012
Ayurveda medicine is using it for thousand of years and I do trust it. Already I am using second bottle!