Eclectic Institute, Purple Probiotic, 300 mg, 90 Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Live Active Cultures
- Since 1982
- Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Dietary Supplement
- Concentrated 11 1/2 X Through Freeze-Drying
- Raw, Vegan
- No Added Sugar
- No Fillers
Eclectic's POWders (Plant Originated Wellness)
Simply whole, fresh freeze-dried plants.
We Start and End with Whole Herbs- From farm to bottle, we use naturopathic wisdom and innovative processes to create exceptional products. We organically grow or sustainably wildcraft herbs that are harvested at peak potency and then freeze-dried in-house. Freeze-drying naturally concentrates by removing only the water, leaving the plants' nutrients in the same balance as found in nature.
Whole Food Nutrition- Micronized for easy assimilation and containing all the natural goodness of the whole plant.
2 capsules 1-3 times per day.
Keep out of reach of children
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Organic Fermented Purple Cabbage (Brassica oleraceae)||570 mg*|
|Organic Fermented Sunchoke tuber (Helianthus tuberosus)||30 mg*|
|Lactobacillus Average count at time of manufacturer||9,600,000 CFU*|
|*Daily value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I suffer from Interstitial Cystitis which causes urinary frequency and burning. I had tried other probiotics with only slight relief. I ran out of my regular probiotic and purchased Purple Probiotic from a natural foods store because they were inexpensive and I only needed a small bottle to take on a trip. Much to my surprise, these were much more effective than the brand I had been taking, and the burning subsided. I live outside of the U.S. now and wasn't able to have these shipped to me, so I shipped four bottles to a friend in the U.S. who brought them to me a few weeks ago. I've been taking them regularly, and they are working great.