Eclectic Institute, Raw Celery POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37925
- UPC Code: 023363379255
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.6 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.12
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- USDA Organic
- Fresh 100% Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- We start and most importantly also end with 100% whole, raw, organic food.
- Convenient powdered form for mixing with beverages and food or water.
- Celery contains numerous nutrients including vessel dilating phthalides.
- High in fiber and vitamin C.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of food in its fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
- Only the water has been removed.
Add the powder to water, juice or food. A three teaspoon serving represents two stalks of celery. Use 3 teaspoons per day. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Celery is often used in combination with Tart Cherry.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 3 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Raw, freeze-dried, organic celery stalk & leaf (Apium graviolens)||6 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have tried this product, as well as ordinary dehydrated celery, and this is vastly superior in taste and palatability. Eclectic is an amazing company. I recommend that anyone call them to chat with them, and you will immediately see that their products are the best. Freeze drying is expensive process, but it preserves as much as possible from the raw product.
I bought this product after reading up on the benefits of celery powder on high blood pressure. I suffer from elevated pressure and thought this product would be a great supplement to keep my pressure nice and low. So far, so good. I'm very pleased with the results (and the taste) and intend on purchasing another bottle.