Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)22 Reviews
1.43 lbs (0.65 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37928
- UPC Code: 023363379286
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 5.9 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"- Hippocrates
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Kale is one of the most nutritious of all vegetables.
- Super source of vitamins A, C and K. Good source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins and vitamin E.
- High in protective phytochemicals including carotenoids, flavonoids and organo-sulfur glucosinolates.
- Exceptional source of lutein & zeaxanthin.
- Naturally detoxifying and immune-supportive.
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh, whole, raw foods.
- The microporous & micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole raw food.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in its fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Add the powder to water or juice & shake or blend well. Use 2 teaspoons 1-2 times per day.
This POW-der is made from a blend of seasonally available organic kale varieties - color and flavor may vary.
Keep out of reach of children
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Raw Freeze-dried 100% Organic Kale (Brassica Oleracea)||3 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Kale research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.
Very good for acne.