Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.10|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"- Hippocrates
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Kale is one of the most nutritious of all vegetables.
- Super source of vitamins A, C and K. Good source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins and vitamin E.
- High in protective phytochemicals including carotenoids, flavonoids and organo-sulfur glucosinolates.
- Exceptional source of lutein & zeaxanthin.
- Naturally detoxifying and immune-supportive.
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh, whole, raw foods.
- The microporous & micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole raw food.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in its fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Add the powder to water or juice & shake or blend well. Use 2 teaspoons 1-2 times per day.
This POW-der is made from a blend of seasonally available organic kale varieties - color and flavor may vary.
Keep out of reach of children
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Raw Freeze-dried 100% Organic Kale (Brassica Oleracea)||3 g|
Recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Kale research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.
Very Great Product!!!
Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Jul 03, 2016
This is just like raw fresh organic kale with much less bitterness. Daily, I mix it with carrot juice, beets crystals, and vitamin c for my daily smoothie but more so as a replacement for multi-vitamin capsules. I feel less fatigued when I take it and I've been doing so for over 4 months. Great of iHerb to carry this product at a reasonable price and thank you to Eclectic Institute for creating this great ALL-NATURAL product...Please Continue!!!!!!
Versatile and easy way to add kale to your diet
Posted by 4735452765241306623 on May 16, 2016
While I cannot say I've noticed any physical benefits from using this (I didn't expect to), I have had little problem adding it to my diet. I use it in my protein smoothies, where it only adds a slight bitter flavor depending on how much I use. It can easily sneak it's way into dark-colored stews, curries, homemade sauces etc. without affecting flavor. Just don't add too much or it may affect the color of the food in a negative way. My girlfriend can't tell the difference when I add it to curry.
One of my fav.
Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on May 13, 2016
Hardly have raw greens in my meals and so this kale powder is good to have my greens in concentrated powder form. Have it every morning with my pea protein. Yummy!
Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 25, 2016
Slightly sweet green powder, very convenient to add to smothies or just mix with water. We don't have organic veggies here (only clean 15), so this powder helps.
Very strong stomach pain!
Posted by 4899808732777192037 on Feb 19, 2016
The first week was no problem. Then I started to get very strong stomach pain. I took Raw Kale together with Green Guard with Broccoli and Celery from Eclectic. The pain was near my kidneys and the first night when the pain started it was terrible. I touhgt my intestines where burning. I stopped taking the supplements and I felted the pain even after a week. Maybe it was heavy metal poison or oxalic acid poison? I don´t know. I took no more than the suggested use dosage. Probably less than that. I think Eclectic Institute makes their supplements too strong and effective, at least the greens that naturaly contains much oxalic acid and heavy metals.