Eclectic Institute, Raw Prosta-Granate POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"- Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Supports a Healthy Prostate
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Don't take your prostate for granted.
- A tasty, antioxidant combination of pomegranate, prickly pear fruit and other prostate supportive foods.
- Prostate health is promoted by a combination of factors in this blend including lycopene from watermelon, polyphenols from pomegranate & phytosterols & lignans from nettle root.
- Instant powder form provides convenient nutrition for a busy lifestyle.
- The microporous & micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole raw food.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in it's fresh form.
- We start and end with whole, raw food.
Add the powder to water or juice & shake or blend well. Use 1/2 Tablespoon 1-3 times per day.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimum shelf-life keep refrigerated.
|Serving Size: 1/2 TBS (3 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Raw freeze-dried, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) arils||1000 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, wildcrafted Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) fruit||833 mg|
|Raw Freeze-dried, organic Watermelon (citrullus lanatus) fruit||833 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, wildcrafted Nettle (Urtica dioica) root||167 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Milky Green Oats (Avena sativa) seeds||167 mg|