Eclectic Institute, Watermelonade, Whole Food POWder, 3.2 oz (90 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Refreshing and Cooling
- Since 1982
- RAW Fresh Freeze-Dried
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole Food POWder
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Concentrated 11X Through Freeze-Drying
- 100% Kosher
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non GMO
- Raw, Vegan
- No Added Sugar
- No Fillers
- US Grown
Eclectic's POWders (Plant Originated Wellness)
Simply whole, fresh freeze-dried plants.
We Start and End with Whole Herbs - From farm to bottle, we use naturopathic wisdom and innovative processes to create exceptional products. We organically grow or sustainably wildcraft herbs that are harvested at peak potency, and then freeze-dried in-house. Freeze-drying naturally concentrates by removing only the water, leaving the plants' nutrients in the same balance as found in nature.
Whole Food Nutrition - Micronized for easy assimilation, and containing all the natural goodness of the whole plant. No washing, no chopping, no cleaning required - just add to water, juice, or food.
2 tsp of freeze-dried powder = 22 tsp of fresh herbs/fruit
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
- Fill container with 8 oz water/juice
- Add 2 tsp of powder, shake well
- Drink and enjoy 1-3 x per day
Raw, freeze-dried: organic watermelon whole fruit (citrullus lanatus) 1800 mg, organic lemon whole fruit (citrus limon) 690 mg, organic cucumber whole fruit (cucumis sativus) 510 mg.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||2 mg||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|