Eclectic Institute, Traditional Elderberry, 475 mg Each, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- An Immune Support Combination
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
- Wild-grown elder enhanced with Larix, synergistic spices and antioxidant rich blackberries
- High in flavonoids, anthocyanins, high molecular weight polysaccharides and beneficial lectins
- Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest
2 capsules 3-4 times per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule)
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Wild harvested, freeze-dried Elderberry (Sambucus nigra ssp. cerulea) fruit||484 mg||†|
|Freeze-dried Blackberry (Rubus fruticocus) fruit||272 mg||†|
|Larix (Larix occidentalis) arabinogalactan||171 mg||†|
|Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root||20 mg||†|
|Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud||3 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|