Eclectic Institute, Twango POW-der, Instant Health Support, 3.17 oz (90 g) (Discontinued Item)6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37908
- UPC Code: 023363379088
- Package Quantity: 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.7 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- A time honored, classic combination of 7 therapeutic 100% fresh freeze-dried vegetables, fruit and leafy green herbs (including 95% of the naturally high fiber, pulp and juice)
- Only 100% whole plants including all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in an instant POW-der supplying a healthy serving of whole foods to your diet plans.
- Quick and easy to prepare, No clean up. Mix, drink, rinse
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in its fresh form
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing
- No fractions, just food. Convenient, economical and instantly available
- Carrot 44%
- Beet 12%
- Celery 12%
- Apple 12%
- Spinach 12%
- Nettles 5%
- Parsley 3%
Place 3-5 oz of water or juice in a closeable container, then add 1 teaspoonful of POW-der to the water, shake well and drink.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening. Color and taste will naturally vary from season to season.
*Red coloration of urine or stool may occur with use of this product
|Serving Size: 3 g (1 tsp)*|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
Organic Carrot (Daucus carota)
Organic Beet (Beta vulgaris) Root Juice & Whole Beet Leaf
Organic Celery (Apium graveolens)
Organic Apple (Malus domestica)
Organic Spinach (Spinacea oleracea)
Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Organic Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
|*Daily Values are not Established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is like juicing, without the mess. A potent serving of carrots, beets and several other things. The taste is not bad, the mixability is pretty good, and I just feel healthy when I use it. Very economical too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.
This is an addition to your healthy life style. It contains only well known veggies-fruits, so you can't expect miracles to be done. But... yes, it is like kind of juice fasting, especially to those on a run, who don't have enough time for squeezing it themselves. I chose this formula because of carrots primarily. I want to benefit myself with lots of carotenoids in summertime, to protect my skin and to get other benefits. Yes, I will buy this formula someday again. The taste is pretty good, it mixes pretty well. Its simple, but pretty powerful stuff for my wellbeing. Thanks for it, I almost feel fed, but also I want more!