Eco-Dent, Fun Brush, TerrAdent med5, Soft, 1 Toothbrush with 1 Replaceable Head (Discontinued Item)
By Eco-Dent23 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ECO-06500
- UPC Code: 000360065008
- Package Quantity: 1 Toothbrush with 1 Replaceable Head
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 2 x 9.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Premium Oral Care
- Ages 5 & Older
- Rounded Bristles
- Replaceable Brush Head Clicks in, Stays In
- Safe and Secure!
- Healthier Teeth and Gums Today and Tomorrow
- Encourages Longer, More Thorough Brushing!
- Clinically Tested, Recommended By Dentists
- Spare Heads Available in Economical 3-Paks
Protects young teeth & gums 5 ways!
- Soft, rounded bristles help protect enamel and gums better.
- Vario-length bristles clean all tooth surfaces and between teeth better.
- strong>Patented technology thermowelds bristles into head, sealing spaces so no bacteria hide and breed
- Ultra-compact head for easy access to back teeth! Replaceable Head for better health and hygiene.
- Flexible Neck distributes brushing pressure gently, helping to protect gums. Ergonomic Handle for better grip & brush control. Smiley face at the thumbspot helps kids hold brush properly.
How the patented click-system works:
Insert pin in hole
Remove worn head as shown · Clean handle · Insert replacement head · Press in head until you hear "CLICK!" · Head is now safely & securely in place · Patented gasket seal assures maximum hygiene & secure fit.
Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Unattached heads should not be placed in mouth. Store & dispose of heads responsibly.