Eco-Dent, FunBrush, Terradent med5, Soft, Rounded Bristles, Replacement Head 3-Pak
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Premium Oral Care
- Ages 5 & Older
- Replaceable Head Clicks In, Stays In
- Safe and Secure!
- Healthier Teeth & Gums
- Clinically Tested, Recommended By Dentists
- Certified CCIC
FunBrush Protects Young Teeth & Gums 5 Ways!
- Soft, rounded bristles help protect enamel and gums better.
- Vario-length bristles clean all tooth surfaces and between teeth better.
- Patented technology thermowelds bristles into Head, sealing spaces so no bacteria can hide and breed.
- Ultra-compact head for easy access to back teeth! Replaceable head for better health and hygiene.
- Flexible neck distributes brushing pressure gently, helping to protect gums. Ergonomic handle for better grip & brush control. Smiley face at thumbspot helps kids hold brush properly.
How the Patented Click-System Works
Insert pin in hole
Remove worn head as shown · Clean handle · Insert head · Press it until you hear "Click!"
- Head is now safely and securely in place.
- Patented gasket seal assures maximum hygiene and a secure fit.
Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Unattached heads should not be placed in mouth. Store & dispose of Heads responsibly.
iHerb Customer Reviews
If you are looking to reduce the amount on plastic you throw away in your household, the Eco-dent toothbrushes are the way to go. The toothbrushes are so easy to use, my eight-year-old can pop off the replaceable head himself. They are just as good as your standard, basic toothbrush your dentist gives you after each visit, just as good as any grocery store version, also.