Eco-Dent, Ultimate Essential MouthCare, Daily Rinse & Oral Cleanser, Sparkling Clean Mint, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Premium Oral Care Products
- Natural Daily Rinse and Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent
- A Blend of 12 Essential Oils with CoQ-10, Echinacea, Goldenseal, & Baking Soda for Sparkling Fresh Breath
- Used and Recommended by Dentists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists
- Alcohol Free
Uses For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from
- minor dental procedures
- orthodontic appliances
- accidental injury
- or other irritations of the mouth and gums
Daily Rinse Use: To improve daily oral hygiene, rinse or gargle for 20-30 seconds with 1 capful after eating or brushing. Use as needed for sparkling fresh clean breath.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Swish 2-3 capfuls around in mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 should be supervised in the use of the product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is tampered with or is missing.
Do not use this product as an oral wound cleanser for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children
If more than used for oral wound cleansing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
|Sodium Bicarbonate 2.5%||Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin*, witch hazel distillate, stevia rebaudiana (stevia) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract, polysorbate-20, ubiquinone (CoQ10), echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, anethole, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, illicium verum (anise) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, rose water concentrate, sulfated castor oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
We struggle with periodontal issues in our family. This product contain CoQ10 which can help heal gums. It has really helped.
I have been using this product for many years. It is very helpful for all kind of teeth problems. It keeps infections in the mouth and in root-canals under control. It also helps to fight colds especially when traveling. It is a pity that the bottle tends to leak when traveling with it. It is best to put it into a different bottle for this purpose. But it is really worth it because this product creates a healthy mouth-environment and therefore it supports the health of the whole body. 10 stars from me. **********
Love this stuff!
Posted by 5371153816843575853 on Nov 06, 2015
I found this when it was a clearance item at a grocery store and had to find where to buy it again. So far I have not found it anywhere but online and thats fine. I have always had issues with my gums after I had my kids...nothing helped ...but this is the answer...I actually use it before I brush....and don't rinse it out. I use tea tree oil for any cuts or sores and I was using it for mouthwash ...this is so much better! I buy enough to get free shipping but more importantly so I don't run out. Highly recommend it.....
Great for canker sores!
Posted by 4830368453634828796 on Sep 10, 2015
I have struggled with canker sores my entire life. I have tried many cures. Nothing seemed to hasten the healing. This mouthwash is great. It gives immediate relief. If used as directed it will cause the canker sores to heal quicker. Now I keep 4 bottles around all the time. Great price from I herb on 4.
Posted by 5271539308599104464 on May 05, 2015
Love the minty kick and how well it works!
Love this stuff!
Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015
It doesn't have the sting (fake clean feeling) of alcohol, but you can certainly feel the essential oil action when you gargle. I love that taste and the refreshing feeling. I am stingy with this and try not to use too much because it's not cheap. I have found the mouthwash I'm sticking with though.