Eco-Dent, VeganFloss, Cinnamon, 100 yds (91.44 m)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Premium Dental Floss
- Reduces Tooth Decay
- Freshens Breath
- Helps Eliminate Plaque
- No Plastic Box · Recyclable
- Economical - 100 Yards
- Premium Dental Floss/li>
- With All Natural Essential Oils
- 100% Vegan Waxed
- No Beeswax
- No Mineral Wax
- Mint-Free Formula
- Lower Cost Per Flossing
- Less Packaging Waste
Premium Dental Floss
Better For Your Teeth & Your Planet!
As Many as 700 million plastic floss containers are discarded each year! As much as 9 million pounds of non-renewable, non-recycled floss containers-not to mention wasteful secondary packaging, like boxes and blister-cards-end up in our already over-crowded landfills each year. Only Eco-DenT Vegan Floss offers you an alternative to this incredible packaging waste!
Oral Hygiene Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3, 4!
- Brush with Eco-DenT's award-winning Terradent Replaceable Head Toothbrushes. Not just more ecological and economical, Terradent Adult and Children Toothbrushes have been judged the best in quality, design and materials of over 40 toothbrush brands/models tested by a leading independent European Consumer Products Magazine!
- Clean, brighten and polish your teeth-freshen your breath and your whole mouth - with Eco-DenT's naturally effervescent baking soda toothpowders. University proven to clean with extremely low abrasion! Much more economical, too!
- Floss daily with Eco-DenT premium VeganFloss.
- After brushing or flossing, rinse with refreshing, great-tasting Eco-DenT ultimate DailyRinse. Formulated with Echinacea, Goldenseal, CoQ-10, Baking Soda and 14 Essential Oils, DailyRinse is ideal for daily use. It can also be used as an Oral Debriding Agent and Oral Wound Cleanser.
Triple sealed - top, bottom and inside - for your protection and to preserve flavor and freshness. Do not purchase if inner seal is broken or missing.
No animal ingredients · Not tested on animals
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, anethole, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, illicium verum (anise) oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, rose flower oil.
- Mint-free formula
iHerb Customer Reviews
This products smells great and I like that it's in a eco-friendly packaging. Best of all though, it does a great job, because thanks to its texture it catches more of the dirt that's stuck in your teeth than other brands I have tried. Also, it seems strong and doesn't shred easily (and I don't have much space between my teeth).
Excellent It's a eco-friendly packaging, love the Cinnamon flavour.
Falls apart and loses its scent almost straightaway.
Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 01, 2016
One of the few brands of vegan floss, but unfortunately it doesn't work that well. The string separates and can get caught between one's teeth, the very opposite of what one wants when flossing. This isn't too much of problem for me, as I have space between my teeth (due to having had braces) but my husband has really 'tight' teeth and finds it really hard to floss with this stuff. Also, the cinnamon scent is nowhere near strong enough. Disappears almost immediately after opening. Still, it's vegan floss. So that's good.
so - so
Posted by halfromanian on Dec 21, 2015
Pros: eco-friendly, doesn't shred like other similar products on the market do, lasts for a long time Cons: it's the thickiest floss I've ever had to use and should you have the small space in between your teeth that you need to clean, this floss is not going to be your friend. Won't repurchase.
Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015
good quality, nice smell, perfect for no-mint users.
somewhat on the thin side
Posted by ReviewsByNina on Jun 24, 2015
somewhat on the thin side - nice taste