Eco-Me, Inc., Natutal Pet Care, Dog Clean Spray, Grapefruit Sage, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Eco-Me, Inc.
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Chemical Free
- Safe Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- No Animal Testing
- No Dyes
- No Parabens
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Surfactants
- No Detergents
Spray onto pet fur, rub through, let air dry. Reapply as needed. Freshens pet's fur and skin. May be used as a room freshener and pet bed spray.
Spray away from face, avoid eye area. If skin becomes irritated, discontinue use. If your pet is on medication, check with your veterinarian prior to use.
Water, witch hazel, distilled vinegar, plant essential oils (pet safe).
iHerb Customer Reviews
My dogs generally aren't very smelly, so I was just hoping for something with a nice light scent to make them (and their bedding) extra fresh and clean. This is NOT it. It pretty much smells like straight vinegar, which is rather unpleasant. I may keep it in the car for if they get extremely dirty while hiking or something similar, but definitely not something I would recommend.
My dog doesn't like baths so I wanted something for in between; this sounded like just the thing, but it wasn't it. You can't even smell the essential oils, which tells me there isn't much in there. It smells like vinegar and made the dog sneeze and cough. I don't intend to use it on him again but added some cedarwood essential oil and will use it for bug repellent!