Eco-Me, Inc., Natutal Pet Care, Dog Clean Spray, Grapefruit Sage, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Chemical Free
- Safe Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- No Animal Testing
- No Dyes
- No Parabens
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Surfactants
- No Detergents
Spray onto pet fur, rub through, let air dry. Reapply as needed. Freshens pet's fur and skin. May be used as a room freshener and pet bed spray.
Spray away from face, avoid eye area. If skin becomes irritated, discontinue use. If your pet is on medication, check with your veterinarian prior to use.
Water, witch hazel, distilled vinegar, plant essential oils (pet safe).
My dogs generally aren't very smelly, so I was just hoping for something with a nice light scent to make them (and their bedding) extra fresh and clean. This is NOT it. It pretty much smells like straight vinegar, which is rather unpleasant. I may keep it in the car for if they get extremely dirty while hiking or something similar, but definitely not something I would recommend.
My dog doesn't like baths so I wanted something for in between; this sounded like just the thing, but it wasn't it. You can't even smell the essential oils, which tells me there isn't much in there. It smells like vinegar and made the dog sneeze and cough. I don't intend to use it on him again but added some cedarwood essential oil and will use it for bug repellent!