Eco-Me, Inc., Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Herbal Mint, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Family Safe, Earth Friendly Ingredients
- Natural Plant Extracts
- Powdered for Tough Jobs
- Cleans Dirt + Grease + Grime
- Certified WBEN
- Cruelty Free
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products
- We Love Animals, so Eco-Me Doesn't Test on Them
In 2006 Eco-Me was born out of need and concern. The need to remove harmful chemicals from our homes and the concern that toxins from everyday products has led to the increase of disease.
When Robin Kay Levine's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 35 she researched environmental factors as a possible cause. As a result Robin and co-founder Jennifer Mihajlov created product focusing on family health and wellness using premium quality ingredients for safe & effective cleaning.
- No Sulfates (Irritants)
- No Perfumes or Dyes (Phthalates)
- No Harsh Preservatives (Allergens)
- Rated #1 Eco Scale by GreenSeal.org
"Family safe products lead to a healthier and more sustainable planet".
The Eco-Me Team
Vegetable-base soaps protect our waterways. Essential Oils freshness naturally and help preserve products.
Squirt soap directly into bowl and under rim. Use a scrub brush to work into a lather, flush and repeat as needed.
Water, decyl glucoside (coconut-derived soap), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), glyceryl caprylate caprate (vegetable-derived thickener), xanthan gum, natural plant essential oils.
Our products are all natural and safe, made with Food-Grade & Plant-Based ingredients
Keep out of reach of children & pets. Avoid eye contact, if contact occurs flush with water. If swallowed drink water and contact a physician.