Eco Planet, Instant Oatmeal, Maple & Brown Sugar, 6 Packets, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 7 Whole Grains
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by: Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship
- Eco-Planet Organic 7 Whole Grains Hot Cereal is Part of a Heart Healthy Diet Heart Healthy!
- 38 Grams or More Per Serving
- 100% Whole Grain
- Eat 48 g or More Whole Grains Daily
- Top Eight Allergy Friendly
3 grams of soluble fiber daily from oatmeal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 1.5 grams per packet.
- Organic Mission - Eco-Planet makes delicious tasting organic foods from the best ingredients.
- Truly Gluten-Free Cereal - Eco-Planet product testing meets the strict guidelines of the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- Superior Nutrition - Our cereal has more protein, fiber and Omega-3s than any regular oatmeal – with less sugar.
- Fabulous Taste - Our great tasting cereal is good for the whole family, 6 months to adults.
7 whole grains goodness inside...
Whole Oats can help lower cholesterol
Buckwheat rich in flavonoids and magnesium
Sorghum contains iron, calcium and potassium
Brown Rice high in fiber and minerals
Puffed Amaranth high in fiber, protein and calcium
Quinoa contains all 9 essential amino acids
Millet high in fiber with many of the B-Complex vitamins
Hot water or milk
- Empty packet into bowl
- Add 1/3 - 1/2 cup boiling water or hot milk
Stir, eat and enjoy.
- Empty packet into microwave safe bowl
- Add 1/3 - 1/2 cup water or milk
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes
Stir, eat and enjoy.
For heartier hot cereal, use less water or milk, for thinner hot cereal use more.
Organic gluten free instant rolled oats, organic puffed amaranth, organic evaporated cane juice, organic maple flavor (organic brown sugar, organic maple flavor), organic inulin powder, organic flaxseed flour, chia flour, organic brown rice flour, organic sorghum flour, organic quinoa flour, organic buckwheat flour, organic millet flour.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free and allergy-friendly facility*.
*None of the top 8 food allergens, (wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish or fish) are brought into the plant as ingredients. There is no casein, corn, potato, sesame, glutamates, sulfites or GMOs in this product.
Caution: Cereal will be hot! Use a pot holder for hot bowl or pot
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Soluble Fiber||1.5 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||3.5 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrates||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
I love this oatmeal, especially on days that are cold and I need something for lunch fast. I usually cook it in more water than the recommended, which makes for a creamier cereal, and add a pinch of salt, which really brings out the maple flavour.
Posted by 5031926216076605222 on Mar 02, 2016
I normally have oatmeal for breakfast, and have tried many different types and brands of oatmeal over the years. This is my absolute favorite! It is not too sweet, which is great. Creamy texture, tasty and healthy. Will buy again.
Could not covert the kids
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
I like this but my kids didn't. They prefer their regular porridge recipe.
Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Sep 07, 2015
I love the flavor.
Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014
Smells and tastes really good. It's gluten free too! Not so sweet like most maple brown sugar flavours.