Eco Planet, Organic Cookies, Vanilla, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Best Crackers in the World, the Best Crackers for the World!
- 1% Member for the Planet
- Made with Renewable Non-Polluting Wind Power
- Kosher Dairy
- USDA Organic
- Help Save the Planet!
- You Can Make a Difference!
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Vegan Friendly
- No Trans Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Reduced Fat
- GMO Free
Baked into fun windmills, green car, sun, and Earth shapes, our crisp, delicious Eco-Planet Organic Cookies are made with only the finest organic ingredients. Why?
Organic farmers don't use artificial pesticides or fertilizers on their crops, which means the food they grow stays pure and full of wholesome, natural flavor. It also means the soil and water around the farms stays cleaner, too.
In keeping with the organic tradition, we use eco-friendly production methods. We use 100% wind power to produce Eco-Planet products, environmentally friendly soy based inks, and 100% recycled paperboard in all of our products.
Wholesome, crisp, and lightly sweet, our Eco-Planet Organic Vanilla Cookies are made with organic unbleached wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, organic cane juice, and flavored with natural vanilla. Baked into bite-sized shapes that are easy for little hands to hold, they're the perfect lunch-box and after-school treat!
Organic unbleached wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic oleic sunflower oil, natural vanilla with other natural flavors, sea salt, soy lecithin, baking soda.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and soy.
|Serving Size: 10 Cookies(21 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4