EcoTools, Five Piece Travel Set
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Check it Out! Cosmetic Bag Included!
- The Effortless Look
- Brushes for on-the-go Perfection
- Top Rated!
- Look Beautiful. Live Beautiful.
- Cruelty Free
Our incredibly soft brushes are designed for flawless performance while also being socially responsible.
- Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Recycled Aluminum Ferrules
- Bamboo Handles
- Complexion Blending Brush
- Shadow Smudge Brush
- Angled Liner
- Powder/Blush Brush
- Travel Bag
How To Guide Inside
Get the Look: The Effortless Look
4 Brushes. 4 Effortless Steps.
- Complexion Blending Brush creates an even base
- Shadow Smudge Brush achieves an easy eye look
- Angled Liner defines eyes and brows
- Powder/Blush Brush finishes your look
How to Care: Clean makeup brushes regularly to improve their performance.
Posted by 5697514977961904051 on Sep 16, 2016
absolutly great brushes, great price
Eco Tools Travel set brushes
Posted by 5414263383105124240 on Sep 14, 2016
I love the fact that it's eco-friendly and cruelty-free. The bristles are so soft and it's not too pricey.
Excellent quality for an inexpensive set.
Posted by 5510601326594062973 on Sep 08, 2016
The quality of these brushes is definitely higher than their price point! I've used all of them and they've performed very well. I've washed them only once so far, but no obvious shedding and they regained their proper shape without an issue. I'm very happy with this set as a 'go to' collection for travelling! I guess it's also a plus that, should one be accidentally left behind in a hotel bathroom or something, it won't break my heart as it might with an expensive 'high end' set of brushes! :)
They are a nice size.
Posted by 5556236264882108309 on Aug 10, 2016
I loved these brushes, they were easy to use.
Average brushes for the price
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Aug 03, 2016
The blending brush is good for blending out eyeshadow. The mini kabuki I have received is out of shape bec. it was compressed by the other brushes. It is only useful as a blush brush, not a mineral fdn brush. I don't really use the concealer brush. Quite disappointed with the mineral powder brush; kicks up lots of products but cannot apply onto the face. Let see how long the brushes can last, compare to Real Techniques, which is going strong after 1.5 yrs of usage.