EcoTools, Bamboo Sheer Finishing Kabuki, 1 Brush
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Beautifully Soft With Bamboo & Cruelty-Free Materials
- For a Light, Sheer Finish With Powder or Bronzer
- Look Beautiful and Live Beautifully Every Day
- EcoTools Living Beautifully Project
The light bristles give you a soft finish for application of your favorite powder or bronzer. The ergonomic bamboo handle gives you an easy grip.
Sheer Finish Kabuki is made from incredibly soft, cruelty-free bristles and has and ergonomic bamboo handle.
Our eco packaging is made from recyclable pet & post-consumer recycled paper.
This is a great brush to add to any current brush collection; I like this brush for applying more of a sheer finish of foundation. It is easy to use and is super soft. I would re-purchase this product =)
This brush is super-soft and gentle. I use it for applying translucent powder and it works very well for me. I own quite a few EcoTools brushes, they're all amazingly soft and this one is no exception.
Does what it says, yet stingy
Posted by 4867767136043724304 on Aug 06, 2016
Really nice, it DOES give that even, smooth sheer finish it promises, but it isn't soft. Kinda stingy...
Beautiful feel, however not very dense
Posted by 5554771404664019876 on Apr 22, 2016
I prefer a more dense brush (more firm, more hairs) however it is a lovely brush made of high quality materials
Not a necessary brush
Posted by 5280784350188071344 on Sep 09, 2015
This brush is most appropriate for loose powders or for sweeping off any excess powder on your face. I tried using it with my pressed powder and it displaced my powder so much without picking up much of the powder itself. Not necessary to have this honestly.
Posted by 5680381687350578531 on Apr 22, 2015
washes well, dries best upside down. great for bronzer