EcoTools, Bamboo Foundation Brush
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect For The Planet:
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
- Use the brush tip to apply foundation.
- Use the flat, fanned portion of the brush to blend outward.
This brush has very soft bristles and is very manageable, but it has a low quantity of bristles. It gets wet very fast so it leaves lots of lines on your skin. It would be a really good make-up brush if it had more bristles. I don't recommend it to apply foundation.
Posted by 5213194833412007561 on Feb 11, 2016
Depuis que j'ai reçu ce pinceau, je l'utilise quotidiennement afin d'appliquer ma crème hydratante ainsi que ma BB Cream, et j'ai véritablement vu le changement entre l'application au pinceau et l'application aux doigts ! Le pinceau est très joli et l'aspect fait très naturel, les pinceaux ne proviennent pas de la cruauté animale, que demander de plus ? Pour l'instant, aucune perte de poils, la qualité me semble être au rendez-vous ! Si on ajoute à ça le prix plus que raisonnable, aucune raison de se priver de l'acheter ! J'en suis vraiment très satisfaite !
Perfect foundation brush, great quality
Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 14, 2015
I have used this brush for my foundation every day now for a year, and I wash it every single day and the brush haven't lost one bristle. Great quality for a very reasonable price. I only use EcoTools now instead of the high end expensive brushes that falls apart very quickly.
Posted by 5209031499107301142 on Jun 15, 2015
I don't use this to apply foundation. I use it to apply moisturiser and other face product. Good quality product. It will be good if it's a little bigger.
Posted by 5643189717711360705 on Apr 28, 2015
Leaves streak marks on the skin. But is good to use on smaller areas, such as under the eyes. Good quality on the brush.