- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect For The Planet:
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
- Use the brush tip to apply foundation.
- Use the flat, fanned portion of the brush to blend outward.
This brush has very soft bristles and is very manageable, but it has a low quantity of bristles. It gets wet very fast so it leaves lots of lines on your skin. It would be a really good make-up brush if it had more bristles. I don't recommend it to apply foundation.
Posted by 5509906230584378007 on Nov 28, 2016
I bought an eyeliner brust to test the quality of these brushes. Liked him soooo much I bought 12 brushes in following order. Love them all!
no more sponges for makeup application
Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Jul 13, 2016
This brush gives you a flawless finish. It is so dense yet so fine and soft but tapered so nicely and not even first time shedding. I intend to discard my old brushes and replace them with the EcoTools. I feel confident in recommending.
Posted by 5213194833412007561 on Feb 11, 2016
Depuis que j'ai reçu ce pinceau, je l'utilise quotidiennement afin d'appliquer ma crème hydratante ainsi que ma BB Cream, et j'ai véritablement vu le changement entre l'application au pinceau et l'application aux doigts ! Le pinceau est très joli et l'aspect fait très naturel, les pinceaux ne proviennent pas de la cruauté animale, que demander de plus ? Pour l'instant, aucune perte de poils, la qualité me semble être au rendez-vous ! Si on ajoute à ça le prix plus que raisonnable, aucune raison de se priver de l'acheter ! J'en suis vraiment très satisfaite !
Perfect foundation brush, great quality
Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 14, 2015
I have used this brush for my foundation every day now for a year, and I wash it every single day and the brush haven't lost one bristle. Great quality for a very reasonable price. I only use EcoTools now instead of the high end expensive brushes that falls apart very quickly.