EcoTools, Bamboo Lash & Brow Groomer, 1 Groomer
By EcoTools73 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ECT-01205
- UPC Code: 079625012057
- Package Quantity: 1 Groomer
- Dimensions: 0.4 x 1.9 x 6.8 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet:
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
Take control of those stray brows with our lash and brow groomer. Firm, cruelty-free taklon bristles are designed to groom and enhance the shape of your eyebrows. Use the comb to separate lashes for a natural, long-lash look. This essential brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule, a sleek bamboo handle, and is stowed in a zip-top reusable pouch.
- Brush brows upward and outward in order to create shape
- Use comb to separate and lengthen lashes
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great quality for a very low price. No reason to spend more.
I use this little tool to keep my eyebrows under control, and to even them after I filled them with an eyeshadow, and it does the job. I use the other side to separate my eyelashes when my mascara leaves them all clumpy - which I hate. It's really good, it may take you a few minutes to get your eyelashes back to a good-looking fringe if they're really clumpy, but it's worth it and prevents you from angrily removing all your eye makeup haha.