EcoTools, Bamboo Lash & Brow Groomer, 1 Groomer
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet:
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
Take control of those stray brows with our lash and brow groomer. Firm, cruelty-free taklon bristles are designed to groom and enhance the shape of your eyebrows. Use the comb to separate lashes for a natural, long-lash look. This essential brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule, a sleek bamboo handle, and is stowed in a zip-top reusable pouch.
- Brush brows upward and outward in order to create shape
- Use comb to separate and lengthen lashes
I use this little tool to keep my eyebrows under control, and to even them after I filled them with an eyeshadow, and it does the job. I use the other side to separate my eyelashes when my mascara leaves them all clumpy - which I hate. It's really good, it may take you a few minutes to get your eyelashes back to a good-looking fringe if they're really clumpy, but it's worth it and prevents you from angrily removing all your eye makeup haha.
Posted by 5754398798770789751 on Jul 29, 2016
It is what it says it is. Be aware though that the "earth friendly" pouch it comes in is half fabric & half plastic.
love this line
Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 09, 2016
good for the tool it is and easy to wash. good for the environment.
Posted by 5151483124046314081 on Jun 14, 2016
Me gustan las brochas de ecotools, son baratas y excelente calidad. Perfecto para personas que quieran utilizar productos cruelty free.
A great tool..
Posted by 5423031356034784523 on Jun 09, 2016
but maybe not for my brows? The soft side of it is nice to give the brows direction, but the other side, like a comb, is not really for me.. A bit clumsy, the outer edges seems to be in the way when I use it.