EcoTools, Bamboo Powder Brush, 1 Brush
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
- Glide brush across pressed or loose powder and tap off any excess.
- Evenly apply over entire face to create a smooth, soft finish.
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
I've been wanting a powder brush for some time now and i did research on this item and the reviews on this item were amazing, plus its Eco friendly so that is a huge plus. I I received this item today and used it right away with my powder and.....WOAH!!! I love this brush! the powder went on smoothly and the brush is super duper SOFT! I cannot stop touching it haha. I am so amazed that it was a really low price but the results of a really expensive brush, because my $56 brush is not as soft as this brush and not even as good. So seriously people buy this brush! its incredible and super soft! Plus i received a complimentary pen and peach tea so YAY! Thank you iherb!
It is so dense and has very soft bristles. Really really soft. I used to use a non synthetic powder brush, and it is so prickly. This one doesn't loose hair, it feels very soft on your face and apply products very gently, both powders and mineral makeup. It is not small, it is regular size, but I wish it was bigger. This brush is better than others that double the price. The handle is strong, and as I said, I used it for months and it hasn't loose any bristle yet. I would recommend this to everyone.
Not my favorite, but not my least favorite.
Posted by 5672322203719113215 on Sep 18, 2016
I use this brush to apply my mineral powder foundation, and it is so soft that it's pretty much impossible to really blend in the powder. I feel like the powder just sits on top of my skin. I might give it a different job and see how it performs. LOVE EcoTools though!
Posted by 5573468226895587406 on Sep 05, 2016
The brush itself is very fluffy,but the hair seem to easily come off.
Posted by 5503912329134921364 on Aug 21, 2016
It's the 1st brush for me. it's soft for my skin.
Posted by 5360414979306397355 on Jul 25, 2016
I just love this brush for brushing off the translucent powder off my face when I'm trying to set my foundation. it is soon soft, absolutely love!