EcoTools, Bamboo Powder Brush, 1 Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.51|
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
- Glide brush across pressed or loose powder and tap off any excess.
- Evenly apply over entire face to create a smooth, soft finish.
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
I've been wanting a powder brush for some time now and i did research on this item and the reviews on this item were amazing, plus its Eco friendly so that is a huge plus. I I received this item today and used it right away with my powder and.....WOAH!!! I love this brush! the powder went on smoothly and the brush is super duper SOFT! I cannot stop touching it haha. I am so amazed that it was a really low price but the results of a really expensive brush, because my $56 brush is not as soft as this brush and not even as good. So seriously people buy this brush! its incredible and super soft! Plus i received a complimentary pen and peach tea so YAY! Thank you iherb!
It is so dense and has very soft bristles. Really really soft. I used to use a non synthetic powder brush, and it is so prickly. This one doesn't loose hair, it feels very soft on your face and apply products very gently, both powders and mineral makeup. It is not small, it is regular size, but I wish it was bigger. This brush is better than others that double the price. The handle is strong, and as I said, I used it for months and it hasn't loose any bristle yet. I would recommend this to everyone.
Posted by 4765187354426258047 on Dec 02, 2016
high quality and very good price! love this brush so much!
It's ok brush
Posted by 5477593738041616129 on Oct 30, 2016
Brush is soft but I expect more which saw from picture provided on website but it's just ok brush and don't use it often.
Soft and fluffy, also good for setting under eyes
Posted by 5085382024223053544 on Oct 11, 2016
The brush is so soft and fluffy, and can pick up decent amount of product so that you can set your face quickly. Since it is tapered, you can pat the powder on, instead of swipe, in case you don't want to move the foundation and concealer. And you can also set the under eye areas perfectly with its tapered head (probably can't do it with a round powder brush).
Not my favorite, but not my least favorite.
Posted by 5672322203719113215 on Sep 18, 2016
I use this brush to apply my mineral powder foundation, and it is so soft that it's pretty much impossible to really blend in the powder. I feel like the powder just sits on top of my skin. I might give it a different job and see how it performs. LOVE EcoTools though!