EcoTools, Loofah Facial Sponges, 6 Loofahs (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Gently Cleanse & Exfoliate
- Made with Natural Materials
- 1% For the Planet Member
These Earth-Friendly Sponges Shows Respect For The Planet:
- Made of natural loofah (a vegetable)
Gently wash dirt, oil makeup to reveal a clean, radiant complextion. Dampen sponge, apple cleanser, and use a circular motion to cleanse and exfoliate, After use, rinse well and air dry.
Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
I like many Ecotools products.The loofah works as a great natural exfolliant and travels well. I have had no issues, even with extremely sensitive skin.
I love these because they are gentle enough to use ever day but also are great for exfoliating! I am definately hooked. By the way, they may look paper thing but the fist time they get wet, they expand to about 3/4 in thick!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
PLEASE READ: This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.
No me gustaron nada
Posted by rocioes on Apr 29, 2014
No sé para qué se pueden usar estas esponjas, son super tiesas y raspan muchísimo, por más que las humedezcas. Para mí desde luego no son una opción para mi higiene
For my european skin-too archy
Posted by Reviewer1423814 on Mar 31, 2014
I think it will fit only for thick skin. I have normal-sensitive and quite thin skin, so i had to use these for my foot!
Cheap, but too harsh
Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012
These are way too rough for the face. Better for body exfoliating, but they are too small.