Eco Touch, Inc., Premium Car Care, Carpet + Upholstery, 24 fl oz (710 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Removes Tough Stains
- Scented with Essential Oils
- Auto & Household Use
The Gloves are Coming Off!
We don't believe that the fight against dirt should require rubber gloves. That's why Eco Touch Carpet + Upholstery uses only non-toxic, biodegradable, safe-for-you ingredients. Since we've skipped the nasty toxins, you can peel off those gloves for good.
- Powerful cleaning formula works to remove stains from pets, food, wine, coffee, grease, lipstick and more
- Leaves carpet soft and residue-free
- No irritating fumes, synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Shake bottle well.
- Spray directly onto stain until completely covered.
- Let set for 1-2 minutes to allow product to penetrate.
- Blot with a clean cloth. Repeat if stain persists.
Test first in an inconspicuous area to ensure colorfastness.
Common Sense Caution
Avoid eye contact. If swallowed, drink a glass of water and contact physician. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Water, biodegradable surfactants (for cleaning: amine oxide & alcohol ethoxylates), solvent (soy-based), citric acid, soda ash (pH builder), citrus essential oils, preservatives (less than .05%).
iHerb Customer Reviews
THIS IS A WONDERFUL PRODUCT. IT FAR OUT PERFORMS ANY COMMERCIAL OR CHEMICAL PRODUCT OUT THERE. IT REMOVES PET STAINS, VOMIT AND URINE. IT REMOVES STAINS FROM LEATHER AND FOOD STAINS. AND, IT ONLY TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO REMOVE THE STAIN.
I use the for pet and kids stains it works like a charm. I use it along with a micro fibre cleaning cloth. Gonna order my second bottle.
Posted by 4897525720410269833 on Apr 05, 2014
the ink on my Upholstery sofa is completely gone
Posted by 5473383054460664442 on Oct 27, 2013
Stewed fruit (only red berries) on the light beige carpet and marks of street mud on the same carpet in the hall are no problem now. Works great. Surely will buy it again.
Very effective on pet stains and more.
Posted by marley on Oct 20, 2013
works great,cleans up pet stains etc..check out more reviews by clicking user name
Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 19, 2013
I love this stain remover. It removes stains from all your carpets and upholstery. I have used it in my car, but it also great to use in your home.