Eco Touch, Inc., Conscious Car Care, Metal Polish, Fragrance-Free, 24 fl oz (710 ml) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 2.01 lbs (0.91 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ETO-00240
- UPC Code: 895823002405
- Package Quantity: 24 fl oz (710 ml)
- Dimensions: 3 x 4.2 x 9.6 in, 1.7 lbs (0.77 kg)
- Use on Chrome, Stainless Steel & More
- Gently Cleans, Polishes and Shines
- Auto & Household Use
All you ever wanted
You want brilliant shine on your chrome, stainless, and aluminum—and you'd like to skip the toxins. Eco Touch Metal Polish is a non-abrasive formula that removes light oxidation and eliminates streaks, smudges and greasy residue. Free of harsh chemicals and dyes, Metal Polish delivers deep luster to metal surfaces in your auto and home. So go ahead, Eco Touch the metal in your world.
- Gently dissolves surface grime and brake dust without harsh chemicals
- Excellent on rims, bumpers, appliances, faucets, sinks and grills
- Not a tarnish remover
- Shake bottle well.
- Spray onto a clean Eco Touch microfiber towel and wipe.
- To polish, buff with a dry microfiber towel.
Caution: Eye irritant.
Common sense caution:
In case of eye contact, flush well with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water and contact physician. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Water, readily biodegradable surfactants (for cleaning: lauramine oxide & alcohol-ethoxylates), polishing agents (for shine: mineral oil), citric acid, preservative (less than .05%)