EcoDiscoveries, Double Refill Pack, Multizyme Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Safe Has An Effective Side
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Fragrance Free
- Makes 2, 32 oz Bottles
- Concentrate Refills
- It Takes Only 2 Ounces to Make Tons of Change.
- Happy Green Cleaning!
EcoDiscoveries Kitchen concentrate is the same safe and effective formula in a more eco-nomical and eco-friendly concentrate. The same natural plant-derived surfactants are in this 2 oz bottle. Just add water! Each 2 oz concentrate makes a full 32 oz bottle of ready-to-use Kitchen. Smaller Carbon Footprint, Bigger EcoDifference.
When you buy EcoDiscoveries Multizyme concentrate you SAVE...
- You save 35% on the most powerful and most trusted green cleaners.
- Our two ounce bottles use less plastic and are fully recyclable. Our packaging is made in a low-waste facility and is also fully recyclable.
- Shipping water is cumbersome and costly. Our concentrate system reduces shipping weights by 90%. Lighter packaging reduces fuel consumed and CO2 emitted.
EcoDiscoveries has the Green Clean answer to all of life's messes
MultiZyme How many surfaces can you make safer? Enzymes tackle grease, grime, organic stains, and more the natural way. Great for inside and outside your home, even your car. Safe has many sides.
EcoSafe Mixing Tips
Always add concentrate to water to reduce bubbles.
Swirl to mix. Shaking causes bubbles.
Reuse your EcoDiscoveries 32 oz bottle. If using another bottle, Cleary Label the Bottle with the stickers provided for safety.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin irritation develops, flush with water and consult a physician.
Storage instructions: Do not use in temperatures in excess of 130°F or below 32°F.
Recycle or repurpose the 2 oz bottle.
Recycle the plastic tube
Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, and naturally derived citric acid, and a blend of naturally occurring enzymes
All EcoDiscoveries products are free of harmful chemicals so your home can be too!