- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Safe has an Effective Side
- No Animal Testing
- Fragrance Free
- Makes 2, 32 oz Bottles
- Smaller Carbon Footprint
- Bigger EcoDifference
EcoDiscoveries Nursery concentrate is the same safe and effective formula in a more eco-nomical and eco-friendly concentrate. The same natural plant-derived surfactants are in this 2 oz bottle. Just add water! Each 2 oz concentrate makes a full 32 oz bottle of ready-to-use Nursery. Smaller Carbon Footprint, Bigger EcoDifference.
When you buy EcoDiscoveries Nursery concentrate you Save...
- You'll save 35% on the most powerful and most trusted green cleaners
- Our two ounce bottles use less plastic and are fully recyclable. Our packaging is made in a low-waste facility and is also fully recyclable.
- Shipping water is cumbersome and costly. Our concentrate system reduces shipping weights by 90%. Lighter packaging reduces fuel consumed and CO2 emitted.
It only takes 2 oz to make tons of change.
Happy Green Cleaning!
Get acquainted with the gentle side of safe. Natural plant based ingredients get toys, cribs, changing tables, and high chairs clean enough for your baby. Defend your nursery against petroleum residues. Safe has a gentle side.
EcoSafe Mixing Tips
Always add concentrate to water to reduce bubbles.
Swirl to mix. Shaking causes bubbles.
Reuse your EcoDiscoveries 32 oz bottle. If using another bottle, Clearly Label the Bottle with the stickers provided for safety.
Recycle or repurpose the 2 oz. bottle. Recycle the plastic tube.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
Eye and skin irritant. Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
If swallowed drink water to dilute. If irritation develops contact a physician.
Storage instructions: Do not use in temperatures in excess of 130°F or below 32°F.
The organic compounds in tube & tile may pit the natural mineral compounds in granite. Test fits in an inconspicuous area.
All EcoDiscoveries products are free of harmful chemicals so your home can be too!
Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, and naturally derived citric acid and sodium citrate.