EcoDiscoveries, Double Refill Pack, Pet Deodorizer & Stain Remover, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Each5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: ECD-00155
- UPC Code: 853030001550
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml) Each
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 8.1 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Safe has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- Makes 2, 32 oz Bottles
EcoDiscoveries Pet concentrate is the same safe and effective formula in a more eco-nomical and eco-friendly concentrate. The same natural enzymes and plant-derived surfactants are in this 2 oz bottle. Just add water! Each 2 oz concentrate makes a full 32 oz bottle of ready-to-use Airzyme. Smaller Carbon Footprint, Bigger EcoDifference.
When you buy EcoDiscoveries Pet concentrate you Save...
- You'll save 35% on the most powerful and most trusted green cleaners
- Our two ounce bottles use less plastic and are fully recyclable. Our packaging is made in a low-waste facility and is also fully recyclable.
- Shipping water is cumbersome and costly. Our concentrate system reduces shipping weights by 90%. Lighter packaging reduces fuel consumed and CO2 emitted.
It takes only 2 oz to make tons of change.
Happy Green Cleaning!
Pet Enzymes eliminate stubborn stains on upholstery and carpet, yet are gentle enough to use directly on your pet as a deodorizer. Safe has an animal side.
EcoSafe Mixing TipsAlways add concentrate to water to reduce bubbles.
Swirl to mix. Shaking causes bubbles.
Reuse your EcoDiscoveries 32 oz bottle. If using another bottle, Clearly Label the Bottle with the stickers provided for safety.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin irritation develops, flush with water and consult a physician.
Storage instructions: Do not use in temperatures in excess of 130°F or below 32°F.
No animal testing
Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, naturally derived citric acid, a blend of naturally occuring enzymes.