- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Safe Has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- It Only Takes 2 oz to Make Tons of Change
- Happy Green Cleaning!
- Makes 2, 32 oz Bottles
EcoDiscoveries Pet concentrate is the same safe and effective formula in a more eco-nomical and eco-friendly concentrate. The same natural plant-derived surfactants are in this 2 oz bottle. Just add water! Each 2 oz concentrate makes a full 32 oz bottle of ready-to-use Bathroom. Smaller Carbon Footprint, Bigger EcoDifference.
When you buy EcoDiscoveries Pet concentrate you Save...
- You'll save 35% on the most powerful and most trusted green cleaners
- Our two ounce bottles use less plastic and are fully recyclable. Our packaging is made in a low-waste facility and is also fully recyclable.
- Shipping water is cumbersome and costly. Our concentrate system reduces shipping weights by 90%. Lighter packaging reduces fuel consumed and CO2 emitted.
EcoSafe Mixing Tips
Always add concentrate to water to reduce bubbles.
Swirl to mix. Shaking causes bubbles.
Reuse your EcoDiscoveries 32 oz bottle. If using another bottle, Clearly Label the Bottle with the stickers provided for safety.
Recycle or repurpose the 2 oz bottle. Recycle the plastic tube.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution
Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, naturally derived citric acid, and a blend of naturally occurring enzymes.
All EcoDiscoveries products are free of harmful chemicals so your home can be too!
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, was with soap and water. If swallowed, drink water to dilute. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
I dilute it and spray it on floor, furniture, my dog and it effectively remove the dog odor.
Stained my tan carpet
Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 17, 2016
When IHerb discontinued Citrus Magic Natural Spot & Stain Remover, I had to find a replacement and decided on this product based on good reviews. But it left dark yellowish stains on my tan carpet. At first, I thought it was just wet and would dry to look normal, but, no, they seem to be permanent. They look like oil stains (maybe due to the coconut oil in this product?). As I am a renter, this worries me and I think I should probably get my carpets professionally cleaned to remove the stains before they set. Citrus Magic worked beautifully. I wish IHerb had not discontinued selling it. I order loads of it to take care of cat vomit stains. I think I will have to order Nature's Miracle from competitor, Vitacost.
Posted by 4921695483164588678 on May 04, 2016
I love that seems to be a super eco-friendly product while at the same time solve the smell problem.
Posted by 5366040320699643321 on Sep 26, 2014
Very good product, can help to remove my pets odor
i din't see any difference!
Posted by 5184620093133070916 on Nov 12, 2013
I have 5 cats with urine spotting problem.I clean the area with water,then i put on the product,and then the cat urinate again .