- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Safe has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- Smaller Carbon Foot Print - Bigger EcoDifference
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered Glass concentrate.
EcoDiscoveries is the only safe and effective solution for your "pane in the glass." This plant-derived formula shines windows, mirrors, and more. Plus, it's ammonia-free and fragrance-free. Shine your way to clean environment. Safe has a spotless side.
We strive to formulated the best naturally derived cleaning products that are safe for your family and the environment.
Pour into 30 oz (approx. 900 ml) of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use. Glass by EcoDiscoveries.
Application: Thoroughly spray the surface and wipe clean.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
By adding concentrate to water and swirling, suds are reduced.
Filtered water, biodegradable chelant, and plant derived detergents.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin irritation develops, flush with water and consult a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed drink water to dilute. If irritation persists contact a physician.
Storage Instructions: Do not store in temperatures in excess of 130ºF or below 32ºF
No animal testing.
Posted by 5220406465085043212 on Nov 27, 2016
Works great but the bottle is huge and flimsy!
Does a great job cleaning windows!
Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014
I liked that this does not have chemicals and my eco footprint is not great shipping this product as I only add water at my side which is very easy. Will continue to purchase from this brand! I don't pay extra to ship liquid around as well. Savings for sure! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<
Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014
Good product, works well. Great idea for shipping - reduces the carbon footprint.
Posted by olshin on Apr 23, 2012
Very good for Russian old windows. :)
Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 21, 2012
This glass cleaner is wonderful. It goes on easily and comes off with a bit of a rub. No smell at all. I made the mistake of cleaning the outside of a window while the very hot sun was shining on it and of course it was harder to clean off but that is the same with any window cleaner.