EcoDiscoveries, Tub & Tile, Soap Scum Remover, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fragrance Free
- Smaller Carbon Foot Print, Bigger EcoDifference
- Refillable Bottle - Holds 32 fl oz (946 ml)
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered Tub & Tile concentrate.
EcoDiscoveries is the only safe and effective solution for soap scum. The organic salts in Tub & Tile scrub away build-up with ease. You'll be safe from soap scum and chlorine cleanser forever. Safe has a tough side.
We strive to formulated the best naturally derived cleaning products that are safe for your family and the environment.
Pour into 30 oz of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use Tub & Tile by EcoDiscoveries.
Thoroughly spray the area and scrub or wipe clean. Ideal for tubs, shower doors, and ceramic tile
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
By adding concentrate to water and swirling, suds are reduced.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. Do not take internally. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water. If swallowed drink water to dilute. If irritation develops contact a physician.
Storage Instruction: Do not store in temperatures in excess of 130°F or below 32°F.
No animal testing.
Ready-to-use formula contains: Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, and organic salts.
The organic compounds in Tub & Tile may pit the natural mineral compounds in granite. Test first in an inconspicuous area.