EcoTools, Bamboo Lash & Brow Groomer, 1 Groomer
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet:
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
Take control of those stray brows with our lash and brow groomer. Firm, cruelty-free taklon bristles are designed to groom and enhance the shape of your eyebrows. Use the comb to separate lashes for a natural, long-lash look. This essential brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule, a sleek bamboo handle, and is stowed in a zip-top reusable pouch.
- Brush brows upward and outward in order to create shape
- Use comb to separate and lengthen lashes
I use this little tool to keep my eyebrows under control, and to even them after I filled them with an eyeshadow, and it does the job. I use the other side to separate my eyelashes when my mascara leaves them all clumpy - which I hate. It's really good, it may take you a few minutes to get your eyelashes back to a good-looking fringe if they're really clumpy, but it's worth it and prevents you from angrily removing all your eye makeup haha.
Posted by 5151483124046314081 on Jun 14, 2016
Me gustan las brochas de ecotools, son baratas y excelente calidad. Perfecto para personas que quieran utilizar productos cruelty free.
A great tool..
Posted by 5423031356034784523 on Jun 09, 2016
but maybe not for my brows? The soft side of it is nice to give the brows direction, but the other side, like a comb, is not really for me.. A bit clumsy, the outer edges seems to be in the way when I use it.
Posted by abyukina on Apr 03, 2016
The brush is good, the bristle part is to hard in my opinion - it's made of strong plastic.
Better than Bobbi Brown and Mac
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016
EcoTools is my number one favorite makeup brush and hair brush brand. I started off buying Mac and Bobbi Brown one brush at a time and dreamed of owning the whole collection, but of course, I could never afford it. My dream of owning an entire collection came true with the EcoTools line. I am a huge fan. It's value for money and great quality to rival the big brands. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES".