EcoTools, Bamboo Lash & Brow Groomer, 1 Groomer
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet:
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
Take control of those stray brows with our lash and brow groomer. Firm, cruelty-free taklon bristles are designed to groom and enhance the shape of your eyebrows. Use the comb to separate lashes for a natural, long-lash look. This essential brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule, a sleek bamboo handle, and is stowed in a zip-top reusable pouch.
- Brush brows upward and outward in order to create shape
- Use comb to separate and lengthen lashes
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use this little tool to keep my eyebrows under control, and to even them after I filled them with an eyeshadow, and it does the job. I use the other side to separate my eyelashes when my mascara leaves them all clumpy - which I hate. It's really good, it may take you a few minutes to get your eyelashes back to a good-looking fringe if they're really clumpy, but it's worth it and prevents you from angrily removing all your eye makeup haha.
Posted by abyukina on Apr 03, 2016
The brush is good, the bristle part is to hard in my opinion - it's made of strong plastic.
Better than Bobbi Brown and Mac
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016
EcoTools is my number one favorite makeup brush and hair brush brand. I started off buying Mac and Bobbi Brown one brush at a time and dreamed of owning the whole collection, but of course, I could never afford it. My dream of owning an entire collection came true with the EcoTools line. I am a huge fan. It's value for money and great quality to rival the big brands. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES".
Posted by 5484210464153846470 on Mar 29, 2016
It is good quality and I guess it does what it says, but it's way too big..at least for my lash and brows
Average lash and brow groomer
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 21, 2016
This is a typical lash and brow groomer that any other brand is making. The lash separator is a bit too wide to separate the lower lash, upper lash ok.
Fell apart within a week
Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Jan 28, 2016
I don't know if it was mine that was defected but it disintegrated within a week. To be fair, I have purchased other EcoTools product and I'm generally happy with them. But this one though, no no ...