- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet:
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
Take control of those stray brows with our lash and brow groomer. Firm, cruelty-free taklon bristles are designed to groom and enhance the shape of your eyebrows. Use the comb to separate lashes for a natural, long-lash look. This essential brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule, a sleek bamboo handle, and is stowed in a zip-top reusable pouch.
- Brush brows upward and outward in order to create shape
- Use comb to separate and lengthen lashes
I use this little tool to keep my eyebrows under control, and to even them after I filled them with an eyeshadow, and it does the job. I use the other side to separate my eyelashes when my mascara leaves them all clumpy - which I hate. It's really good, it may take you a few minutes to get your eyelashes back to a good-looking fringe if they're really clumpy, but it's worth it and prevents you from angrily removing all your eye makeup haha.
Posted by 5535176015815383875 on Nov 18, 2016
Does the job!
Great lash and brow brush
Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 14, 2016
Good quality and works well
Posted by 5669369495680133074 on Sep 20, 2016
No es que un cepillo de cejas tenga mucha ciencia pero, el mango de madera, el cepillito de calidad y el miniprecio que tiene este producto, me parece más que recomendable.
Posted by 5443479071996746262 on Aug 15, 2016
Does the job as well as any brand and is eco friendly. Thumbs up on this one.