EcoTools, Bamboo Powder Brush, 1 Brush
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
- Glide brush across pressed or loose powder and tap off any excess.
- Evenly apply over entire face to create a smooth, soft finish.
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
I've been wanting a powder brush for some time now and i did research on this item and the reviews on this item were amazing, plus its Eco friendly so that is a huge plus. I I received this item today and used it right away with my powder and.....WOAH!!! I love this brush! the powder went on smoothly and the brush is super duper SOFT! I cannot stop touching it haha. I am so amazed that it was a really low price but the results of a really expensive brush, because my $56 brush is not as soft as this brush and not even as good. So seriously people buy this brush! its incredible and super soft! Plus i received a complimentary pen and peach tea so YAY! Thank you iherb!
It is so dense and has very soft bristles. Really really soft. I used to use a non synthetic powder brush, and it is so prickly. This one doesn't loose hair, it feels very soft on your face and apply products very gently, both powders and mineral makeup. It is not small, it is regular size, but I wish it was bigger. This brush is better than others that double the price. The handle is strong, and as I said, I used it for months and it hasn't loose any bristle yet. I would recommend this to everyone.
Posted by 5387540850877174178 on Jul 12, 2016
soft and gentle powder brush, exactly what I like for my powder aplication- pleasant on the skin and doesnt cake on the powder.
Posted by 5674149846918374535 on Jun 18, 2016
I DO LOVE it so so much. Soft fluffy brush with a fit size (not too big and not too small). **For buyers' reference, RT's powder brush seems little big for me.
Posted by 4938352077053772661 on May 25, 2016
very very very soft brush!!!
Posted by 5212870149262043974 on May 20, 2016
Excellent brush for powder foundations and finishing powder