EcoTools, Bamboo Powder Brush, 1 Brush
By EcoTools97 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.14 lbs (0.06 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ECT-01200
- UPC Code: 079625012002
- Package Quantity: 1 Brush
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 2.7 x 7.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Reusable Storage Pouch
- Glide brush across pressed or loose powder and tap off any excess.
- Evenly apply over entire face to create a smooth, soft finish.
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet
- Highly sustainable bamboo handle.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Reusable storage pouch.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been wanting a powder brush for some time now and i did research on this item and the reviews on this item were amazing, plus its Eco friendly so that is a huge plus. I I received this item today and used it right away with my powder and.....WOAH!!! I love this brush! the powder went on smoothly and the brush is super duper SOFT! I cannot stop touching it haha. I am so amazed that it was a really low price but the results of a really expensive brush, because my $56 brush is not as soft as this brush and not even as good. So seriously people buy this brush! its incredible and super soft! Plus i received a complimentary pen and peach tea so YAY! Thank you iherb!
It is so dense and has very soft bristles. Really really soft. I used to use a non synthetic powder brush, and it is so prickly. This one doesn't loose hair, it feels very soft on your face and apply products very gently, both powders and mineral makeup. It is not small, it is regular size, but I wish it was bigger. This brush is better than others that double the price. The handle is strong, and as I said, I used it for months and it hasn't loose any bristle yet. I would recommend this to everyone.