EcoTools, Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set, Limited Edition, 4 Piece Set (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles & Recycled Aluminum Handles
This Earth-Friendly Set Shows Respect for You and the Planet:
- Incredibly soft, cruelty-free synthetic taklon bristles.
- Sleek, recycled aluminum handles.
- Conceal Kabuki
- Bronze Kabuki
- Contour Kabuki
- Buff Kabuki
Conceal Round Kabuki
- Use with liquid concealer or foundation for custom coverage.
- Shaped like your fingertip to comfortably glide across your smallest features.
Bronze Angled Kabuki
- Expertly apply and blend bronzer all over face to create a natural-looking glow.
Contour Domed Kabuki
- Gently apply brush in an upward motion to center and enhance the fullest point of cheeks.
Buff Flat Top Kabuki
- Buff over face to smooth and remove excess powder for a flawless finish.
Great for mineral make up, using flat-top and angle top brushes for mineral blush, the "concealer" brush for highlighter and the contour one for bronzer!
PERFECT for mineral makeup (I use everyday minerals). Travel friendly!! LOVING this so far!
Geniales para el neceser
Posted by LunaGa on Oct 26, 2015
Son muy buenas brochas y tienen un tamaño perfecto para llevar.
Posted by LittleParadise on Aug 20, 2014
Love these brushes, keep their softness, each and every wash. Cant wait to buy more! Love the design, the feel, and they pick up product well, and dont 'hold' it in the bristles like some other brands do. Very happy!
Posted by 4751308628874379422 on May 19, 2014
GREAT SET TO HAVE FOR TRAVEL !
Posted by 4647020834793090319 on Mar 11, 2014
This Kabuki Set is great for those who prefer to use pressed or mineral powders for foundation. I mean, you get four different kabuki's in one set ! They're small compared to most kabuki's but i like to use them when i apply mineral powder to my face. I mainly concentrate on my T-Zone so, they're the perfect size for application. Also, they can fit into your make up bag, which is handy when you need to touch up throughout the day.
Fluffy little creatures
Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 03, 2013
They are fun and nice, and manage their job well. When they first arrived, I almost raved about them because they are super sweet-looking, but now I have to admit they are not so handy for me because of the size. The bristles are very soft, and the overall quality is good. However, the handles really start to be an annoyance after a while.