EcoTools, By Alicia Silverstone, Brush Set & Bag, 5-Piece Set (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Get My Natural Look
- See Inside!
Made for You With Love:
- Includes blush brush, mini foundation brush, mini face brush, detailed eye & shading brush.
- Brushes made with bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules & 100% cruelty-free bristles.
- Bag is made with natural hemp and interior lining is made with recycled PET.
- Hangtag printed on 100% recycled paper.
This bag features Cleveland Sage, a favorite I grow in my garden! It has such pretty blossoms and smells amazing. It is native to California and doesn't use much water.
Live Beautifully - Stay kind to yourself and the earth.
With Love, Alicia
Alicia's Green Tip: Think of creative ways to re-purpose things around your house. Even this hang-tag can be re-purposed...Simply unfold and use as a bookmark!
Spot clean with mild, earth-friendly soap and cold water. Air dry.
love the way this bag was designed. The brushes are enclosed in a zipped pocket on the side of the bag's main compartment, which also has a zipper. The brushes themselves are fantastic. I have been using ecotools brushes for years now, and I have found that they are much softer and more durable than brushes made with animal hair. I especially love the powder and blush brushes. The powder "finishing" brush is perfect for mineral makeup application.
Nice Brush and Bag Set!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.
So pretty and practic
Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 16, 2014
It is a pretty bag and brushes are excellent quality.
Posted by 4910837803668201046 on Jul 27, 2013
Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013