EcoTools, By Alicia Silverstone, Hanging Valet (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Made For You With Love:
- Hanging Valet is made with natural hemp and recycled PET.
- Printed design is formulated to be non-toxic.
- Hangtag is printed on tree-free stone paper.
Make your own space with the EcoTools Hanging Valet. Whether you’re at home or traveling, keep your counter space clean and organized!
Conserve precious counter space with our new Hanging Valet, a new addition to our collection of cosmetic eco-friendly bags! The convenient tri-fold, hanging design of this cosmetic bag is ideal for the frequent traveler or for everyday organization. There are two built-in interior compartments and one removable compartment for on-the-go. The hanging valet is made with natural hemp and cotton, has a recycled PET lining and the hangtag is printed on tree-free stone paper.
Use this valet to store your bath and beauty products. To clean, spot clean with mild, earth-friendly soap and cold water. Air dry.
Klassnaya kosmetichka! Vmestitel`naya, ochen udobnaya v ispol`zovanii. Osobenno v puteshestvii! Ochen` rada chto priobrela ee, tem bolee za takuyu vpolne priemlimyuu tsenu=)))) Sovetuyu priobresti ee. Ne pojaleete
Nice Hanging Valet!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.
Posted by Reviewer3286862 on Nov 03, 2013
o4en dovolna=] dla poezdok procto cuper
Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013
I like it very much
Love this valet - very useful
Posted by Reviewer1743569 on Feb 20, 2013
I hang it in bathroom beside the mirror. It can store all the nessessary cosmetics you need. The inside puoches are transparent so you don't need to rummage in it.
Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jan 18, 2013
I like it's organized compartiments, but when it comes to closing it, it doesn't have enough space! You have to put in it only little products or samples in order to have all you need with you on a trip.