EcoTools, Deluxe Fan Brush, 1 Brush, 1 Pouch
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Beautifully Soft With Bamboo & Recycled Materials
- Large Fanned Head
- Look Beautiful and Live Beautifully Every Day
Deluxe Fan brush is made from soft, cruelty-free bristles, has a recycled aluminum ferrule and sleek bamboo handle.
Finish & Set
This multi-functional brush sets face makeup and adds definition by angling the brush to contour your cheekbone. The large, fanned head is also great for use with illuminating powders for an airbrushed finish.
Our reusable eco pouch is made with natural materials & EVA. EVA is free of phthalates and PVC.
I have never tried an Ecotools brush before and am super impressed. It's the most soft bristled brush I've tried, ever. The brush has a lot of hairs too so it's great for a lot of different things (e.g. contouring, highlighting, powder, brushing off fallout). Much better than the ELF fan brush, which is flimsy and sparse. It's a shame this brush is constantly out of stock because it's definitely one of the best sold on this website!
Good but too big
Posted by 4648483133008147559 on Jul 13, 2016
Didnt know it would be this big in person. Dont get if you like precise highlighting and if you have medium to small face. But soft and good quick brush this one is
Unique fan brush
Posted by miss-bantry on Jun 16, 2016
It's great for a diffused highlight application. I'm so impressed with its softness
A bit too thick, but...
Posted by 4889859759107169990 on May 14, 2016
SOOOOO good still <3
Posted by LOJOYU on May 14, 2016