- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Eco-Friendly Beauty
- Reveal Radiant Skin with Exfoliating Loofah
- Buff & Exfoliate
- Expands When Wet
Look beautiful and live beautifully every day with the Loofah Sponge.
This large loofah bath sponge expands when wet and exfoliates for smooth skin.
Loofah's are wonderful ways to soap up in the shower, as they really get your circulation going. This particular loofah stays quite hard, even when wet, so it doesn't suds up a lot and it can feel a bit clumsy when you scrub your body with it. I find it makes for a very nice DRY scrubber. Hop in the shower and, before you get wet, scrub over your entire body (not your face!) with this loofah. You'll remove dead skin cells and get your circulation going (very good for ladies with cellulite problems). Be sure to rinse it really well, then hang it up to dry. It's a great addition to your bath time routine. If you've got dry skin, you might want to add a very nice goat milk shampoo-soap to your order: Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Lime in Coconut Shampoo Bar. Your skin will feel like silk.
Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Oct 18, 2016
Is can cause mild abrasion. Very abrasive and does not work well with liquid soaps.
Posted by 5641286160036518501 on Oct 16, 2016
does perfectly its work
great for scrub
Posted by 4761349921585711775 on Aug 11, 2016
used on my stretch marks and I can see improvement
Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Jun 09, 2016
a big pc of loofah